Niacinamide B6 aids in the breakdown of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.*
Introduced in 1949Niacinamide B6 aids in the breakdown of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Supports energy metabolism
- Contains two important constituents of coenzymes that are essential for metabolic processes*
- Excellent source of niacin and vitamin B6
One capsule per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Niacin 50 mg, Vitamin B6 9 mg. Proprietary Blend 415 mg: Bovine liver, porcine stomach, calcium lactate, soy protein, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, defatted wheat germ, porcine brain, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and water.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare