Milk Thistle ForteMilk Thistle Forte is a concentrated liver support formula containing Milk Thistle seed that helps support liver function and protect liver structure.
Milk Thistle has been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy liver function and structure
- Protect liver tissue by supporting normal cellular defenses
- Support general healthy detoxification function and toxin elimination function
- Support normal bile production and secretion to help relieve mild symptoms of occasional mild digestive discomfort*
- Consider LivCo® tablets for enhanced healthy liver function.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide further antioxidant activity and to support skin connective tissue structure.
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets for maintaining normal cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Consider Metabol Complex tablets to help support normal pancreatic and liver function.
- Combine with Vitanox® tablets for enhanced antioxidant activity.*
Synergistic Product Support
Healthy liver function and general detoxification support*
Gotu Kola Complex
Healthy skin, capillary and circulation support*
Healthy cardiovascular function support*
Multi-action metabolic support*
1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. In anemia and cases where iron supplementaion is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 30 mg, Milk Thistle seed 70:1 extract 240 mg (from Silybum marianum seed 16.8 g, Containing flavanolignans calc. as silybin 168 mg).
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium starch glycolate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare