HerbaVital provides multi-action support for healthy aging and contains Japanese Knotweed, Milk Thistle, Korean Ginseng, Grape seed and Ginkgo leaf.
Introduced in 2010HerbaVital provides multi-action support for healthy aging and contains Japanese Knotweed, Milk Thistle, Korean Ginseng, Grape seed and Ginkgo leaf.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support and maintain the body as it ages
- Promote vitality and stamina in older adults
- Support healthy circulation in mature men and women
- Work as a tonic to benefit the entire body*
The combination of herbs in HerbaVital contains many compounds including phenolic compounds (including resveratrol), procyanidins, a complex mixture of steroidal saponins (called ginsenosides), flavonoids (including ginkgo flavonglycosides), terpene lactones (including ginkgolides and bilobalide) and flavanolignans (collectively known as silymarin). All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Polygonum cuspidatum contains 36 mg per tablet of resveratrol, the Grape Seed extract contains 38 mg per tablet of procyanidins, the Korean Ginseng component is standardized to contain 4.2 mg of ginsenosides (calculated as Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC) per tablet, the Ginkgo component contains 7.2 mg per tablet of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides) and 1.8 mg per tablet of ginkgolides and bilobalide and the Milk Thistle contains 48 mg per tablet of flavanolignans.
- Consider Bacopa Complex tablets to enhance mental clarity and to further support cognitive function.
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets to further support healthy joints.
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets for maintaining normal cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Combine with Gymnema tablets for additional support in reducing sweet cravings.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to further promote general well-being and vitality.
- Consider Bone Complex tablets to support normal bone tissue, particularly in mature women.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for additional antioxidant activity.*
Kerry Bone's Essential CatalogView
HerbaVital Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
1 tablet 2-4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements. Discontinue during and acute infection or fever. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare