GI Stability™GI Stability supports the GI tract by delivering targeted prebiotic action, supporting a healthy gut microbiome, and feeding the growth of beneficial bacteria.*^
- Designed for everyday and acute gastrointestinal (GI) needs
- With prebiotic 2’-FL: studies show that 2’-FL helps support the growth of beneficial bacteria*^
- May help support the immune system
- Contains Collinsonia Root, which has been historically used to support normal elimination and digestive health*
Digestive health issues affect daily life for millions of Americans. Many of these conditions are paired with a disrupted microbiome,1 which throws the GI system out of balance and may cause gut distress. Individual lifestyles, diets, antibiotic use, and traveling patterns have the potential to disrupt the microbiome. Building resilience to disruption is important – it helps give the human microbiome the ability to return to equilibrium.2 GI Stability provides targeted support for protecting the complex gastrointestinal environment.
How GI Stability Works
GI Stability takes a systems-based approach to managing the microbiome and supporting a healthy GI environment. It contains 2’-FL – a unique prebiotic HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide) that resists digestion and moves directly to the lower GI tract where it becomes effective in feeding selective bacteria.3 Studies show that HMOs have a unique structure that is preferred by beneficial microbes who use them to grow.4,5
The Importance of HMOs
HMOs are naturally found in human milk and contribute to the benefits of breast-feeding that are linked to long term development, immune protection, and microbial population cultivation.5,6 These benefits are not exclusive to infants, though. GI Stability is a great source for targeted prebiotic action that contributes to a healthy microbiome and may provide immune system support.*
GI System Health and Immune System Support
Proper GI integrity and a healthy gut microbiome help support immune defenses by influencing the development and production of immune cells, and by helping to regulate local GI and systemic immune system responses.7,8 Sustaining these microbes
and supporting the cells that make up the GI lining with selective prebiotics is essential for GI support in the face of acute and chronic GI stress.7,8
- Chan, Y.K., et al. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 2013. 63(suppl 2)(Suppl. 2): p. 28-40.
- Ruan, W., et al. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2020: p. 1-11.
- Gibson, G.R., et al. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol, 2017. 14(8): p. 491-502.
- Yu, Z.-T., C. Chen, and D.S. Newburg. Glycobiology, 2013. 23(11): p. 1281-1292.
- Bode, L. Glycobiology, 2012. 22(9): p. 1147-1162.
- Marcobal, A., et al. J Agric Food Chem, 2010. 58(9): p. 5334-40.
- Shukla, S.D., et al. Clinical & Translational Immunology, 2017. 6(3): p. e133.
- Budden, K.F., et al. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 2017. 15(1): p. 55-63.
Synergistic Product Support
General detoxification support*
Whole Food Fiber
A good source of dietary fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods*
Helps balance a healthy immune system response function*
Supports gut flora and overall intestinal health*
GI Stability Fact SheetView
GI Stability HandoutView
GI Stability Counter DisplayView
GI Stability Patient Brochure, 25/packView
GI Stability Patient PresentationView
Suggested Use: One to three servings per day, or as directed. This product should be chewed then swallowed.
Acute Use: Three servings per day. For short-term use to modify the microbiome.
Long-Term Use: Single serving per day as a daily prebiotic.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare