Feline Renal Support
For renal challenges, not only should the kidneys be supported but consideration should also be given to support of the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system.
Feline Renal Support:
- Facilitates support and natural rehabilitation of the kidneys
- Provides balanced cellular nutrition for all aspects of urinary system function*
Indications for Use:
- Patients in need of renal support
- Hepatic patients in need of additional renal support
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Synergistic Product Support
Feline Hepatic Support
Supports liver metabolism*
Feline Cardiac Support
Supports optimal cardiac function*
Feline Whole Body Support
Provides general multisystem support*
Canine/Feline Formulas OverviewView
Supplements for Whole Pet Wellness BrochureView
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Calcium 3.5 mg / tablet
Phosphorous 2.4 mg / tablet
Sodium 15 mg / tablet
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare