Congaplex® ChewableCongaplex Chewable is used for short-term support of the immune system.*
- Supports healthy immune system response function
- Supports the thymus gland
- Contains ribonucleic acid, which the body uses to build new cells
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A-C, Thymex, Calcium Lactate, and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Great-tasting chewable tablet with natural raspberry fruit powder
- Good source of vitamin A*
Congaplex Chewable Fact SheetView
Suggested Use: Three tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 tablets) contains: Calories 5, Cholesterol 5 mg, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Vitamin A 140 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 3 mg. Proprietary Blend 155 mg: Bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, ribonucleic acid, bovine bone, organic carrot, defatted wheat germ, bovine adrenal, organic sweet potato, veal bone, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, nutritional yeast, oat flour, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), bovine kidney, veal bone PMG™ extract, organic buckwheat flour, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, rice bran, sunflower lecithin powder, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and carrot oil. Other ingredients: Organic dehydrated sugar cane juice (sugar), cellulose, raspberry powder, maltodextrin, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, natural flavor, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, starch, and vitamin A palmitate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare