Congaplex is used for support of the immune system.*
Introduced in 1959Congaplex is used for support of the immune system.*
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports the thymus gland*
- Contains ribonucleic acid, which the body uses for protein synthesis
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® A-C, Thymex®, Calcium Lactate®, and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
Three capsules per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Vitamin A 270 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 6 mg, Calcium 80 mg, Magnesium 15 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 630 mg: Bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, ribonucleic acid, organic carrot, veal bone, bovine bone, bovine adrenal, defatted wheat germ, organic sweet potato, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, nutritional yeast, organic oat flour, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), veal bone PMG™ extract, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, rice bran, sunflower lecithin powder, medium chain triglycerides, and carrot oil. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, gelatin, magnesium citrate, water, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and sucrose. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare