ColaxColax is a gentle bowel cleansing herbal formula containing Cascara, Dandelion, Yellow Dock, Dill seed and Chamomile to help maintain healthy intestinal function. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy bowel function
- Assist in stimulating the bowel in order to support healthy elimination
- Cleanse the lower digestive tract
- Help relieve occasional gas, and associated temporary mild digestive discomfort*
- Increase water intake and exercise regularly.
- Consider DiGest Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to cleanse and promote health in the lower gastrointestinal tract and to help maintain proper intestinal flora.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to provide support for the surrounding veins in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation.
- May be combined with Livton Complex tablets for healthy liver function.*
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
Colax Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in blockage of the gallbladder and in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. This product contains Frangula purshiana (Cascara). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Cascara may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your health care professional if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare