Cat's Claw ForteCat’s Claw Forte contains Cat’s Claw bark traditionally used as a restorative tonic with immune system benefits and given in times of challenge. Traditionally used in herbal preparations:
- As a restorative tonic
- To support healthy immune system function
- To support healthy skin
- To maintain and support healthy joint movement
- To provide antioxidant activity*
- Consider Astragalus Complex tablets and Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support.
- Consider Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets and Eleuthero tablets to further support vitality and restore healthy immune system function.
- Consider Viranon tablets to help promote the body’s normal resistance function.*
Cat's Claw Forte Fact SheetView
Cat's Claw Forte - Restorative Tonic for Immune Challenges BrochureView
Cat's Claw Forte Display InsertView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 – 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare