Cat's Claw ForteCat’s Claw Forte contains Cat’s Claw bark traditionally used as a restorative tonic with immune system benefits and given in times of challenge. Traditionally used in herbal preparations:
- As a restorative tonic
- To support healthy immune system function
- To support healthy skin
- To maintain and support healthy joint movement
- To provide antioxidant activity*
- Consider Astragalus Complex tablets and Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support.
- Consider Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets and Eleuthero tablets to further support vitality and restore healthy immune system function.
- Consider Viranon tablets to help promote the body’s normal resistance function.*
Cat's Claw Forte Fact SheetView
Cat's Claw Forte - Restorative Tonic for Immune Challenges BrochureView
Cat's Claw Forte Display InsertView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 – 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 38 mg, Cat’s Claw Bark 12:1 extract 183 mg (from Uncaria tomentosa bark 2.19 g, Containing POA (Pentacyclic Oxindole Alkaloids) 3.8 mg).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare