Canine Adrenal Support
The adrenal glands help the body adapt to stress through the release of corticosteroids and hormones. With chronic stress, the adrenals can become fatigued, affecting many body systems, including the pituitary and thyroid glands, autonomic nervous system, liver, duodenum, and kidneys.
Canine Adrenal Support is formulated to:
- Help the adrenal glands respond normally to stress and metabolic demands
- Support the glands' ability to rebuild and regenerate
- Provide vital nutritional support to related organs
Indications for Use:
- Sudden stressful event or ongoing stress (internal or external)
- Signs of fatigue, reduced stamina, glucose intolerance, inflammatory response, and inadequate immune system functioning
- Clinical signs associated with adrenal stress
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the canine formula powder according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
|1-10 lbs||1/8 teaspoon once per day|
|11-20 lbs||1/8 teaspoon twice per day|
|21-40 lbs||1/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|41-60 lbs||1/2 teaspoon twice per day|
|61-80 lbs||3/4 teaspoon twice per day|
|>80 lbs||1 teaspoon twice per day|
A 1/8 tsp scoop is included with the small canine powder bottles, and a 1/2 tsp scoop is included with the large canine powder bottles.
Synergistic Product Support
Canine Whole Body Support
Provides general multisystem support*
Canine Hepatic Support
Formulated to support liver metabolism*
Canine/Feline Formulas OverviewView
Supplements for Whole Pet Wellness BrochureView
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Sodium (max) 9 mg / 1/8 teaspoon
Sodium (max) 35 mg / 1/2 teaspoon
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare