Broncafect Phytosynergist®Broncafect Phytosynergist® contains herbs traditionally used to support respiratory tract function and healthy mucus flow.
It contains Echinacea, Licorice, Pleurisy Root, Thyme, Ginger and White Horehound. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy respiratory tract function and the ability to break up respiratory secretions
- Support normal mucus flow
- Support healthy immune system function
- Help relieve temporary mild throat discomfort associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants*
- Consider Andrographis Complex tablets for extra immune system support.
- Combine with Herbal Throat Spray Phytosynergist® to soothe mild irritations of the throat, freshen breath and maintain healthy mucosal tissue in the upper respiratory tract.
- For extra respiratory support and immune system response combine with hot Peppermint or Ginger tea.*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (5 mL (1 tsp)) contains: 1.00 mL Echinacea root 1:2 extract from Echinacea angustifolia root 500 mg, 1.00 mL Licorice root 1:1 extract from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 1 g, 1.00 mL Pleurisy root 1:2 extract from Asclepias tuberosa root 500 mg, 1.00 mL Thyme leaf 1:2 extract from Thymus vulgaris leaf 500 mg, 500 mcL Ginger rhizome 1:2 extract from Zingiber officinale rhizome 250 mg, 500 mcL White Horehound herb 1:2 extract from Marrubium vulgare herb 250 mg. Other Ingredients: Purified water and 48% Alcohol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare