Ashwagandha ForteAshwagandha Forte is an herbal supplement that contains Ashwagandha root used traditionally as a rejuvenating tonic for stress, immune system and cognition support.* It is traditionally used in Ayurvedic herbal preparations:
- As a rejuvenative tonic to support the body’s natural immune system
- To support general well-being after challenge
- To support healthy cognition, learning and memory
- As a nervous system relaxant that calms the mind and soothes the nerves*
- Combine with Eleuthero tablets, Cat's Claw Forte tablets and/or Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Bacopa Complex tablets or Ginkgo Forte tablets for healthy cognition.
- Consider Tribulus tablets to support normal hormone production in men.
- Combine with Ashwagandha Complex tablets or Nevaton® Forte tablets for additional support for healthy mood balance.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function.
- Combine with Adrenal Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets to support a healthy response to environmental stresses.*
Ashwagandha Forte Fact SheetView
Ashwagandha Forte - Rejuvenating Tonic for Stress, Immune System & Cognition BrochureView
Ashwagandha Forte Display InsertView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. If you have a thyroid condition, use strictly under physician direction. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, maltodextrin and silicon dioxide.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare