Ashwagandha Forte is an herbal supplement that contains Ashwagandha root used traditionally as a rejuvenating tonic for stress, immune system and cognition support.*
Introduced in 2021Ashwagandha Forte is an herbal supplement that contains Ashwagandha root used traditionally as a rejuvenating tonic for stress, immune system and cognition support.*
It is traditionally used in Ayurvedic herbal preparations:
- As a rejuvenative tonic to support the body’s natural immune system*
- To support general well-being after challenge*
- To support healthy cognition, learning and memory*
- As a nervous system relaxant that calms the mind and soothes the nerves*
Ashwagandha Forte is a single-ingredient preparation of Withania somnifera, also known as ‘Ashwagandha’. Each tablet is standardized to contain 10 mg of withanolides (the key active component in this herb) to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- Combine with Eleuthero tablets, Cat's Claw Forte tablets and/or Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Bacopa Complex tablets or Ginkgo Forte tablets for healthy cognition.
- Consider Tribulus tablets to support healthy libido in men and women.
- Combine with Ashwagandha Complex tablets or Nevaton® Forte tablets for additional support for healthy mood balance.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function.
- Combine with Adrenal Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets to support a healthy response to environmental stresses.*
Synergistic Product Support
Adaptogenic tonic support*
Enhances healthy immune system function*
Supports memory and cognition*
Supports healthy vitality, stamina and reproductive function*
Adaptogenic stress support*
Supports healthy thyroid function*
Stress response support*
Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex
Enhances vitality and stamina*
Ashwagandha Forte Fact SheetView
Ashwagandha Forte - Rejuvenating Tonic for Stress, Immune System & Cognition BrochureView
Ashwagandha Forte Display InsertView
1 tablet 1-2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. If you have a thyroid condition, use strictly under physician direction. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 85 mg, Ashwagandha root 10:1 extract 400 mg (from Withania somnifera root 4.0 g, Containing withanolides 10 mg).
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and silicon dioxide.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare