A-F Betafood®A-F Betafood is a gallbladder supplement that supports bile production and includes an array of whole food and other ingredients to support healthy fat digestion.*
- Supports healthy bile flow in the gallbladder
- Supports bile production and helps maintain healthy levels of fat in the liver
- Supports normal processing of dietary fats for cholesterol metabolism
- Supports healthy bowel functioning*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A, Cataplex F, and Betafood
- Excellent source of vitamin A and iodine
- Good source of vitamin B6*
Synergistic Product Support
Bile salts supplement that supports healthy fat digestion*
Supports healthy fat metabolism*
A-F Betafood Fact SheetView
A-F Betafood - Nutrients Journal Review ArticleView
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Vitamin A 450 mcg RAE, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Iodine 40 mcg. Proprietary Blend 550 mg: Organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), organic beet (root), organic carrot, organic sweet potato, oat flour, calcium lactate, rice bran, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, bovine prostate, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic flaxseed oil, bovine orchic extract, bovine liver fat extract, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Honey, arabic gum, modified corn starch, calcium stearate, vitamin A palmitate, prolamine iodine (zein), ascorbic acid, sucrose, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare