A-C Carbamide is involved in the healthy creation and excretion of urine.*
Introduced in 1946A-C Carbamide is involved in the healthy creation and excretion of urine.*
- Involved in the healthy formation and excretion of urine*
- Involved in healthy fluid levels*
- Supports healthy urinary system function*
- Involved in healthy cellular fluid levels*
- Excellent source of vitamin A and antioxidant vitamin C
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Special Information: Keep bottle tightly closed. This product absorbs moisture.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total carbohydrate 3 g, Vitamin A 450 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 18 mg. Proprietary Blend 2,270 mg: Carbamide and arrowroot flour. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, modified corn starch, and vitamin A palmitate, and sucrose.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare