ViranonViranon is an immune support formula containing Thuja, St John’s Wort and Licorice to support the body’s normal resistance function. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Help maintain and support healthy immune system function, regulation and response
- Help promote the body’s normal resistance function
- Encourage the body’s normal healthy defense system by supporting healthy immune system function*
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of natural toxins from the body.
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or Echinacea Premium Blend 1:2 liquid, Astragalus Complex tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.*
Supporting Immune System Function & Internal Defenses HandoutView
Viranon - Shining the Light on Immune System Challenges BrochureView
Specialized Immune System Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Sodium 5 mg, Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Thuja leaf 3:1 extract 66.7 mg (from Thuja occidentalis leaf 200 mg), St John’s Wort herb flowering top 6:1 extract 225 mg (from Hypericum perforatum herb, flowering top 1.35 g, Containing hypericins 675 mcg), Licorice root 17.5:1 extract 166.6 mg, (from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 2.9 g, Containing glycyrrhizin 30 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, dextrin, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate.
Caution: Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV radiation (e.g. sunlight, tanning) when using this product. Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Best avoided in epilepsy.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare