SP Complete®SP Complete offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder.*
- Provides amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body's normal toxin-elimination function
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and it can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, choline, and calcium
Synergistic Product Support
Calamari Omega-3 Liquid
Helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake*
Supports bone health, the immune system and gut balance*
Whole Food Fiber
A good source of dietary fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods*
Learn more about the Standard Process Purification ProgramView
Suggested Use: Two rounded tablespoons (scoops) per shake. One to three shakes per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 rounded tablespoons) contains: 100 Calories, 1.5 g Total Fat, 10 mg Cholesterol, 6 g Total Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber, <1 g Total Sugars, 10 g Protein, 70 mg Choline, 200 mg Calcium, .5 mg Iron, 30 mg Sodium, 130 mg Potassium. Proprietary Blend 25 g: Whey protein (milk), organic flax meal, rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, sunflower lecithin powder, grape seed extract, organic carrot, and red wine extract. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare