Licorice 1:1Licorice contains triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, flavonoids, sterols and other compounds to:
- promote healthy adrenal gland function
- support and soothe the digestive and urinary tract systems
- support the integrity of the oral mucosa
- promote a healthy response to environmental stresses
- support healthy lung function
- support the body's normal cough reflex
- facilitate the body's natural ability to break up respiratory secretions
- encourage normal bowel movement*
Suggested Use: Dilute 2.5 mL (approx. 1/2 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation.
Serving Size: 2.5 mL
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water and 20% alcohol.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare