Feline Whole Body Support
Supplements made with whole food ingredients, organ and tissue extracts, botanicals, and other ingredients can fill nutrition gaps.
Feline Whole Body Support:
- Provides general multisystem support for daily maintenance of all body systems with emphasis on a healthy endocrine system
- Is an excellent nutritional foundation for use with all other system-support formulas
Indications for Use
- Daily supplement for any patient
- Growing animals
- Performance/working animals
- Endocrine system support
- Senior animals
How to Administer
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Synergistic Product Support
Feline Hepatic Support
Supports liver metabolism*
Feline Enteric Support
Provides general digestive system support*
Feline Renal Support
Provides support for the normal function of the kidneys*
Feline Cardiac Support
Supports optimal cardiac function*
Feline Immune System Support
Supports optimal immune system function*
Canine/Feline Formulas OverviewView
Supplements for Whole Pet Wellness BrochureView
Suggested Use: One tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Sodium (max) 5 mg / tablet
Zinc (min) 180 mcg / tablet
Chromium* (min) 5 mcg / tablet
AAFCO Disclaimer: *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog (or Cat) Food Nutrient Profile.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare