Feline Immune System Support
The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other immune cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. Nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
Feline Immune System Support:
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Supports optimal immune system function*
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter
The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Suggested Use: Stated amounts depend on dose.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare