Echinacea Purpurea 1:3 GlycetractEchinacea purpurea root contains caffeic acid derivatives (especially cichoric acid) and lipophilic components (especially alkylamides) and other phytochemicals which work together to:
- enhance immune system function
- support healthy immune system response following stress
- support the tissue cleansing activity of the lymphatic system
- support normal white blood cell activity
- support normal response to environmental stresses
- promote healthy lung function
- support healthy upper respiratory tissue*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Glycerol, purified water, <5% alcohol, potassium sorbate(preservative) and lemongrass oil (preservative).
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare