Echinacea Purpurea 1:2Echinacea purpurea root contains caffeic acid derivatives (especially cichoric acid) and lipophilic components (especially alkylamides) and other phytochemicals. Echinacea Purpurea 1:2 contains a minimum of 1.0 mg/mL of alkylamides to ensure optimal strength and quality. These substances work together to:
- enhance immune system function
- support healthy immune system response following stress
- support the tissue cleansing activity of the lymphatic system
- support normal white blood cell activity
- support normal response to environmental stresses
- promote healthy lung function
- support healthy upper respiratory tissue*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Contraindicated in known allergy to the plants of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 5 mL
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water and 60% alcohol.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare