ChelaCoChelaCo contains Hawthorn, Milk Thistle seed and Garlic to provide general detoxification support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support the liver as a liver tonic
- Support healthy detoxification function
- Support a healthy circulatory system
- Help support healthy cell functioning*
- Consider LivCo or Milk Thistle Forte tablets for additional support for healthy liver function.
- Consider Colax tablets to further support healthy bowel function.
- Consider Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets to promote vitality and stamina.
- Combines well with Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid or Andrographis Complex tablets for immune system support.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily with meals, or as directed. Enteric coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Calcium 68 mg 6% DV
Hawthorn leaf and flower 4.8:1 extract 67 mg from Crataegus monogyna leaf and flower 318 mg Containing vitexin-2-rhamnoside 2.0 mg
Milk Thistle seed 70:1 extract 114.3 mg from Silybum marianum seed 8.0 g Containing flavonolignans calc. as silybin 80 mg
Fresh Garlic bulb 12:1 extract 50 mg from Allium sativum fresh bulb 600 mg
Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb powder 7.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, oleic acid, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, talc (magnesium silicate), polydextrose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and dl-alpha tocopherol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
ChelaCo Fact SheetView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare