Calcium LactateCalcium Lactate supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.*
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.*
- Good source of calcium and magnesium.
Synergistic Product Support
Supports bone health, mineral absorption and cellular processes*
Supports healthy connective tissue*
Combines synergistic nutrients for bone health support*
Calcium Lactate Fact SheetView
Suggested Use: Six tablets per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (6 Tablets) contains: 5 Calories, 1 g Total Carbohydrate, 250 mg Calcium, 50 mg Magnesium. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare