Cal-Ma Plus provides a good source of calcium and supports endocrine, cellular, and metabolic functions.*
Introduced in 1958Cal-Ma Plus provides a good source of calcium and supports endocrine, cellular, and metabolic functions.*
- Calcium supports maintenance of healthy bone and muscle function*
- Calcium is involved in regulating the secretion of hormones*
- Calcium supports the function of several proteins involved in the normal blood clotting process*
- Calcium supports healthy nerve function*
- Contains key ingredients from Calcium Lactate along with bovine parathyroid
Synergistic Product Support
Three tablets per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Tablets) contains: Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Calcium 150 mg. Ingredients: Calcium lactate, honey, calcium chloride, magnesium citrate, calcium stearate, and bovine parathyroid.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare