Astragalus ComplexAstragalus Complex is a strong tonic blend containing Astragalus, Echinacea purpurea root and Eleuthero. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids, sterols, caffeic acid derivatives (especially cichoric acid), alkylamides, and a diverse group of constituents called eleutherosides. The Eleuthero component of this tablet is standardized to contain 600 mcg of syringaresinol diglucosides (eleutherosides) per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. Together these herbs and the compounds within them help to:
- support immune system function
- maintain feelings of general well-being
- support vitality
- facilitate the body's normal response to occasional stress
- promote a healthy response to environmental stress*
- Combines well with Ashwagandha Complex tablets to enhance immune system response.
- To further support vitality combine with Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets.
- Combine with Eleuthero tablets for further support of physical endurance.
- Consider FemCo tablets to support vitality in women.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body's normal resistance function.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, maltodextrin and calcium phosphate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare