Artemisinin ComplexArtemisinin Complex contains Sweet Wormwood and Sarsaparilla to help the body flush and cleanse naturally occurring toxins from the body.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support normal flushing of natural toxins from the body
- Encourage healthy function of organs of elimination
- Cleanse the blood
- Encourage healthy bowel function
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy intestinal environment*
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Astragalus Complex tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body’s normal resistance function.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to support a healthy immune system response and encourage a healthy intestinal environment.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3-6 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in those with known sensitivity to the pollen of Artemisia species. Contraindicated in pregnancy. Not to be used during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate and silicon dioxide.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Supporting Immune System Function & Internal Defenses HandoutView
Artemisinin Complex and Myrrh Forte - Give Your Body the Best Chance to Rebuild Naturally BrochureView
Specialized Immune Support Display InsertView
Specialized Immune System Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare